Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm Talkin' Springfield is a song sung by Lisa Simpson that she auditions for a Lil' Starmaker competition in the episode A Star is Torn. In the episode, it was written by Homer at the last minute when another auditioning hopeful sang the song she was originally going to audition with. The song was written by Alf Clausen and Carolyn Omine. It is part of the twenty-eighth track on the album The Simpsons: Testify.
- Here you go, honey. Sing this!
- Dad, how did you write a song so quickly?
- Much of the tune is plagiarized. Now go go go!
- I've been to Paris and London
- And Tokyo town,
- But one crazy 'berg
- Has 'em all beat hands down.
- Sideshow Mel:
- I'm talkin' Springfield!
- You can buy chimichangas.
- Talkin' Springfield!
- The chicks with big gazongas?
- There's tires on fire,
- A guy named Apu,
- And Skinner and Grampa
- And old Disco Stu.
- Did I forget to mention you?
- "You"? That's me!
- I'm talkin' Springfield
- Where nobody sucks!
- (Except for Flanders.)
- Awwwwww...I get it I get it! She's good! Looks like they love you, kid! And the audience is always right! I wish I could say the same thing about my stockbroker!