|Hungry, Hungry Homer||
- Lenny: The team's been terrible since they got bought by the cheap heartless Duff corporation. Hey Moe, give us a Duff! Ah yeah, sweet Duff.
- Homer: Welcome to real life Lisa, you can't fight City Hall… aka, Blocko Land. So don't even try!
- Marge: What kind of a thing is that to tell your children?
- Homer: It's what I always tell them. I told them that twice yesterday and then again as they were going to sleep.
- Homer: Is this the executive office of the ball club.
- Caretaker: Nope, this is the equipment shed.
- Homer: Is that it?
- Caretaker: That's where we keep the water heater.
- Homer: Is…
- Caretaker: That's a tractor.
- Homer: I see.
- Homer: Kids, how would you like to go to Blockoland?
- Bart and Lisa: Meh.
- Homer: But the TV gave me the impression that--
- Bart: We said, Meh.
- Lisa: M-E-H. Meh.
- Homer: I don't mind being called a liar when I am lying, when I am about to lie, or just finished lying. But not when I am telling the truth!
- Homer: Got a problem, Bart?
- Bart: The girl at school won't go to the dance with me.
- Lisa: (childish singing) Bart's got a girlfriend!
- Bart: No I don't, that's the problem.
- Lisa: (childish singing) Bart's got a problem!
- Homer: So I gave the guy directions, even though I didn't know the way. Because that's the kind of guy I am this week.
- Homer: C'mon, why won't you go out with Bart?
- Sherri: He's a smelly, ugly dork!
- Homer: I get it! Everything is made out of blocks, even the water. (Splashes Lisa)
- Lisa: Ow, stop.
- Man: Boat 28, Stop splashing.
- Homer: Oh yeah, what are going to do about... (Man comes) Uh Oh (screams and falls in to the water) Ah Leeches.
- Bart: (in car) Oh why do I get this LEGO shirt?
- Marge: Don't you mean Blocko shirt.
- Bart: Oh right Blocko shirt.
- H.K. Duff VIII: Well, Homer, your hunger strike lasted twelve amazing days!
- Homer: Oh, me so hungy.
- H.K. Duff VIII: Of course you are, Hungry, Hungry Homer, so why not break your fast with our brand-new Isotope Dog Supreme?
- Homer: (sniffs, moans and shudders) So hard to resist! Mesquite-grilled onions, jalapeño relish... Wait a minute. Those are southwestern ingredients! (crowd gasps and murmurs) Mango-lime salsa? That's the kind of bold flavour they enjoy in... ALBUQUERQUE! (crowd gasps)
- Lenny: He's right!
- Moe: Yeah! And the wrapper says "Albuquerque Isotopes"!
- Sideshow Mel: Homer was right! They're planning to move the team! (crowd yells angrily)
- H.K. Duff VIII: N-n-now, now, see here, people. Let's not be too hasty.
- Homer: Tell the truth! Come on, everybody!
- Crowd: (chanting) Tell the truth! Tell the truth! Tell the truth! Tell the truth! Tell the truth! Tell the truth!
- H.K. Duff VIII: Get him out of here!
- Homer: Don't listen to him, Duffman. For once in your life, stand up for the little guy!
- (After the credits finish, cut to the Gracie Films logo)
- Gracie Films Logo: Shh.
- Lisa: (offscreen) M-E-H. Meh.