- Bart: Homer, if this is your dream, why is Flanders here?
- Ned: Hi-diddly-ho, dream team!
- (lawn mower with the label "Property of Ned Flanders" comes by and chops Flanders up)
- Ned: Where's my God now?
- Apu: In this fantasy Kwik-E-Mart, you'll get your change in bacon.
- (Apu opens the cashier and takes some bacon)
- Homer: Woo Hoo!
- Multiple Moes: In this place mothers are for drunk driving!
- Agnes, Luann, and many other moms: (holding signs that support drunk driving) Chug! Chug! Chug!
- Frink: Hell is real, and everyone goes there.
- Lisa: Listen, everyone. We should fall asleep in this dream. One minute at this level equals two hours one dream level below.
- Bart: Wait, dreams have rules?
- Lisa: Everything has rules, Bart.
- Bart: Not me when I hit the dance floor.
- Homer: Why you little! I'll teach you to make fun of my socks!
- Homer: Oh, Death, you're a lifesaver!
- Homer: (configuring the Uralarm Whizz-No-More 9000) Now that's what I call looking out for number one.
- Homer: Your mother and I are wetting the bed.
- Marge: We're wetting the bed?
- Homer: Hey! When you were pregnant, everything was "we."
- Homer: Unguarded stuuuuuuff! (chuckles) Attention, lovers of office supplies, come and steal things you can easily afford!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.