Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- (Homer is panicking that there will soon be a meltdown)
- Homer: What do I do, what do I do? Come on, think back to your training!
- (Flashback to 1980. Homer is fiddling with a Rubik's Cube while his supervisor is giving him on the job training)
- Supervisor: Okay, now we move on to the emergency override button. In case of meltdown you are to push this button and only this button. Excuse me Homer, are you paying attention to the lesson?
- Homer: Yeah, yeah. Emergency button rideover. Got it.
- (Present day. Homer is holding up the Rubik's Cube)
- Homer: D'oh! This is all your fault!
- Mr. Burns: Where is the meltdown originating?
- Smithers: Sector 7-G, sir.
- Mr. Burns: 7G? Good God, who's the Safety Inspector there?
- Smithers: Homer Simpson.
- Mr. Burns: Simpson, eh? Good man, intelligent?
- Smithers: Actually sir, he was hired under Project Bootstrap.
- Mr. Burns: (sarcastically) Thank you, President Ford...
- Milhouse: Bart, my mom won't let me be your friend any more. That's why you couldn't come to the party.
- Bart: What's she got against me?
- Milhouse: She says you're a bad influence...
- Bart: Bad influence my butt! How many times have I told you: never listen to your mother!
- Mr. Burns: Oh, Smithers, I guess there's nothing left to do but kiss my sorry ass goodbye.
- Smithers: Uh, may I, sir?
- Mr. Burns: Ugh.