- Homer: I've had it up to here with those kids!
Marge: Calm down, dear.
- Homer: They're driving me out of my mind. That's why I bought this book on hypnotism.
- Marge: What?
Homer: I'll hypnotize 'em, and maybe then we can get some peace and quiet around here.
- Marge: I don't know, Homer. The kids get kinda rambunctious sometimes, but I think that's normal...
- Homer: By rambunctious, they're bouncing off the walls!
- (A door shows Bart bouncing off the walls flapping his while Lisa bounces off the wall while singing and Maggie dancing.)
- Marge: I'll hold 'em, you hypnotize 'em.