|| Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder
- Lisa: Hey! There was no accident at the plant. Dad just wanted to go bowling.
- Marge: He shouldn't have deceived me, but I'm just so relieved Lenny's okay.
- Lenny: Check out the overhead scoreboard!
- (scoreboard says "poo" and "ass" instead of Lenny and Carl)
- Carl: (laughs) Poo! Uh, Homer. What wacky name do you want?
- Homer: Are "poo" and "ass" taken?
- Carl: Yeah.
- Homer: Damn, could my life get any worse?
- Homer: Oh this is the worst day ever.
- Lenny: Hey Homer, what gives?
- Homer: Mr. Burns is making me eat all these drums of toxic waste!
- Carl: Geez, that's rough. There must be 2 to 300 gallons in here.
- Lenny: And even a teaspoon could cause a fatal tumor.
- Chief Wiggum: All right, smart guy, where's the fire?
- Homer: Over there.
- Chief Wiggum: Okay, you just bought yourself a 317: Pointing out police stupidity. Or is that a 314? No, no, 314 is a dog, uh, in, no, is that a 315? You're in trouble, pal.
- Marge: I can't get Maggie to eat. Maybe if you try…
- Homer: Oh, I'm twenty-six hours late for work, no time for Maggie…Ooh, Where's Waldo!!! No, no, this would be a lot easier without all these people. Nope, no (gasps) It's him! No.
- Marge: Homer!
- Homer: Waldo, where are you?
- Homer: Lisa honey, do you need any help with your homework?
- Lisa: (sarcastic) Sure! You can help me find three words where "Y" is the vowel.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.