Hans Zimmer (born 12 September 1957 in Frankfurt/Main, Germany) is a German film score composer, who composed the score for The Simpsons Movie and The Longest Daycare. He has won one Academy Award, two Golden Globes and a Grammy for his various film scores, in a career spanning from 1982 to present. Some of his most famous scores include: Rain Man, The Lion King, The Preacher's Wife, As Good As It Gets, The Prince of Egypt, The Thin Red Line, Gladiator, Pearl Harbor, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, The Last Samurai, Spanglish, The Da Vinci Code, Driving Miss Daisy, Crimson Tide and the Pirates of the Caribbean films.
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "The Serfsons"
- Episode – "Springfield Splendor"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXVIII"
- Episode – "Grampy Can Ya Hear Me"
- Episode – "The Old Blue Mayor She Ain't What She Used To Be"
- Episode – "Singin' In The Lane"