Haggle and Mathematically Possible are 2 back-to-back ads from Dairy Queen. This episode is taken from "Coming to Homerica".
- Girl: Wanna buy a box of thin mints?
- Lips: Sure! I'll take 2 boxes.
- Girl: How about 2 million?
- Lips: No. 1 million.
- Girl: Okay.
- Lips: No--wait, what? Oh, you're good!
- Narrator: They sell themselves. The Girl Scouts Thin Mints and Tagalong Peanut Butter Patties at Dairy Queen. (licks itself) Ah!
[Cut to another commercial.]
- Lips: Is it mathematically possible that a huge treat is just $2.49? Oh, ain't finding no man for a brain...
- Narrator: The Peanut Buster Parfait at Dairy Queen. Creamy DQ soft serve with crunchy peanuts and hot fudge just for $2.49. (licks itself) Ah!