Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Haggle and Mathematically Possible are 2 back-to-back ads from Dairy Queen. This episode is taken from "Coming to Homerica".
- Girl: Wanna buy a box of thin mints?
- Lips: Sure! I'll take 2 boxes.
- Girl: How about 2 million?
- Lips: No. 1 million.
- Girl: Okay.
- Lips: No--wait, what? Oh, you're good!
- Narrator: They sell themselves. The Girl Scouts Thin Mints and Tagalong Peanut Butter Patties at Dairy Queen. (licks itself) Ah!
[Cut to another commercial.]
- Lips: Is it mathematically possible that a huge treat is just $2.49? Oh, ain't finding no man for a brain...
- Narrator: The Peanut Buster Parfait at Dairy Queen. Creamy DQ soft serve with crunchy peanuts and hot fudge just for $2.49. (licks itself) Ah!