Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Sorry, guys, but you two have put me off dating for at least four years. I think I'll just buckle down and co-produce my Dad's movie.”
- ―Greta Wolfcastle
Greta Wolfcastle is the daughter of famous actor Rainier Wolfcastle.
She is first seen being bullied by Jackington and two other bullies, who play keep-away with her backpack. She is saved by Bart and they started to go out. After Bart decided she was becoming too needy, he broke up with her, which led to Greta dating Milhouse to get back at him. Bart, now jealous, decided to do everything he could to win her back and followed her to Canada where he and Milhouse got into a fight during a curling game. In the end, Greta broke up with Bart and Milhouse and decided to stop dating for several years so that she could co-produce her father's movies. She was later seen standing in line with her dad for ice cream in the episode "Ice Cream of Margie (With the Light Blue Hair)" but she never said anything . She also made a cameo in the episode "Special Edna".
- Episode – "The Bart Wants What It Wants"
- Episode – "Special Edna"
- Episode – "Ice Cream of Margie (with the Light Blue Hair)"
- Comic book – Simpsons Super Special 15
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Despite being a child, Greta could be considered as a direct caricature of her voice-over, Reese Witherspoon, due to her mature attitude and interest in serious romantic relationships.