Greg Daniels is an American writer. He wrote for The Simpsons during seasons 5 - 7. He began his career as a writer on HBO's satirical news show Not Necessarily the News before moving to Saturday Night Live. He spent three seasons at SNL, winning an Emmy Award in the process. In 1992, he co-wrote an episode of Seinfeld entitled "The Parking Space", which aired during the third season. After leaving The Simpsons, he co-created King of the Hill with Mike Judge. More recently, Daniels adapted the popular BBC series The Office for NBC in the U.S. to great success.
Daniels attended Harvard University and wrote for the Harvard Lampoon with Conan O'Brien.
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror IV" (The Devil and Homer Simpson) – with Dan McGrath
- Episode – "Homer and Apu"
- Episode – "Secrets of a Successful Marriage"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror V" (Time and Punishment) – with Dan McGrath
- Episode – "Homer Badman"
- Episode – "Lisa's Wedding"
- Episode – "Bart Sells His Soul"
- Episode – "22 Short Films About Springfield" (supervisor)