Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This short is the first televised appearance of the Simpsons family.
- Along with "Bathtime" and partially "The Perfect Crime" and "World War III", this short appeared in The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular.
- It was also released as a bonus feature on the Season 1 DVD Box Set.
- Lisa is the only character in the short whose name is revealed.
- Marge sleeps on the left side of the bed and Homer on the right side. This is reversed in the series.
- The design of the bedrooms is notably more basic than the half hour series design.
- Door frames are rectangular in the short although other shorts and the half hour series have them in a semi circle design.
- This is the only short where Maggie speaks as she says "Good night" at the end and her first speaking role as she rarely speaks.
- This is the only short where Bart is the smart one and Lisa is the rebellion. After this short, Bart is the rebellion and Lisa is the smart one.
- Marge and Homer kiss without touching each other's lips.