- ―Gheet's first word
He, along with the rest of the octuplets are a result of fertility drugs taken by Manjula, after she and Apu decided that they wanted a baby. However, Apu and Manjula swiftly find they are not up to the task of raising eight kids all at once. After talking with Larry Kidkill, the octuplets are put in a nursery at the Springfield City Zoo, where they are put on display in a show named "Octopia", several times a day. After Apu and Manjula are displeased by this, he and Homer decide to break the children out of the zoo.
Apu and Manjula once accidentally left him at Moe's Tavern, after using the bar's bathroom to change out of rain-soaked cricket uniforms. Manjula drove back to retrieve their son and did not return for hours. While at Moe's, Gheet sat on top of the counter and was entertained by watching Moe squirt Homer with seltzer. When Manjula return for him, Gheet dances with his mother and Moe as they were playing Dance Dance Evolution.
- Episode – "Eight Misbehavin'"
- Episode – "Alone Again, Natura-Diddily"
- Episode – "Insane Clown Poppy"
- Episode – "Skinner's Sense of Snow"
- Episode – "Children of a Lesser Clod"
- Episode – "The Sweetest Apu"
- Episode – "Treehouse of Horror XIII" As a oppossum offspring
- Episode – "Large Marge"
- Episode – "Smart and Smarter"
- Episode – "Bart-Mangled Banner"
- Episode – "Future-Drama"
- Episode – "Milhouse of Sand and Fog"
- – The Simpsons Movie
- Episode – "Moe Letter Blues"
- Episode – "The Book Job"
- Episode – "The Longest Daycare"
- Episode – "A Tree Grows in Springfield"
- Commercials – Hard Times
- In Gheet's first appearance, his hair was balding in the middle. He eventually had a full head of hair in later appearances.
- Gheet's first word was "cookie".
- When Gheet was a star in the show, "Octopia" at the Springfield City Zoo, he was known as "The Baron", who wore a monocle and goatee with a riding whip prop, while sitting in a cradle decorated like a World War I German war zeppelin, which was suspended from the ceiling and moved across the stage.
- When Springfield changes its name to "Libertyville" to be patriotic after it is claimed that they hate America, Apu briefly changes Gheet's name to Freedom McGillicutty.
- Gheet apparently can stop a whip with his bare hands and not get hurt.