- “I just like to squeal! It makes me feel big!”
- ―Frankie the Squealer
Frankie the Squealer is a married, low-level member of the Springfield mafia and associate of Fat Tony. He is known, as his name suggests, for his indiscretion. He can't help squealing, because it makes him feel big. His squealing was so uncontrollable that he even managed to rat out himself.
While being beaten by Legs and Louie in an attempt to get him to shut up, he tells them Fat Tony's real name is Marion, so they resume the beating. The Springfield mob, incompetent as they are, continue to retain Frankie's services -- as he continues to be attacked, kidnapped, and poorly treated for his apparent continuing problem with keeping secrets.
Despite this, however, his uncontrollable urge to commit indiscretion has also aided the mafia as well -- as he informed Louie, Legs and Fat Tony of Homer's location while pursuing him (as revenge for ruining their mob summit).
He is similar to the character Jimmy the Snitch.
He seems to be shown dead in Homer's Paternity Coot.
Frankie the Squealer wears a blue and purple suit, and has gold jewelry around his neck. He has dark skin and brown hair.
- Episode – "Trash of the Titans"
- Episode – "Insane Clown Poppy" (debut)
- Episode – "'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XIV"
- Episode – "Homer's Paternity Coot"
- Episode – "Ice Cream of Margie (with the Light Blue Hair)"
- Episode – "Rednecks and Broomsticks"
- Episode – "Donnie Fatso"
- Episode – "The Real Housewives of Fat Tony"
- THOH – "Treehouse of Horror XXIII"
- Episode – "Penny-Wiseguys"
- Episode – "The Seven-Beer Snitch"
- Episode – "Bart's New Friend"
- Episode – "Dogtown"
|Don Vittorio DiMaggio | Fit Fat Tony | Louie | Legs | Johnny Tightlips | Michael D'Amico | Frankie the Squealer | Jimmy the Snitch | Joey the Arsonist|
|Former Mafia Members|
|Fat Tony (deceased) | Bart Simpson | Homer Simpson | Joey | Nicky Bluepants Altosaxophony|