Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fox Broadcasting Company (FBC) (sometimes referred to as Fox Network, or simply, Fox, often characterized as FOX) is a television network launched in 1986, which broadcasts The Simpsons. It and 20th Century Fox have been referenced many times in the show. It is a subsidiary company of News Corp. and is owned by Rupert Murdoch. The Simpsons have taken many swipes at their home network.
- "Cape Feare" - When remarking about how Rainier Wolfcastle's talk show was horrible, Lisa mentions that the FOX Network has sunk to a new low.
- "Krusty Gets Kancelled" - When Krusty identifies Luke Perry as being Krusty's "worthless half brother" and Lisa explains that Perry is a big TV star, Krusty scoffs that he is one... on FOX.
- "Mr. Plow" - While waiting for his "Mr. Plow" commercial to air on Public Acsess, Homer comments "It may be on a lousy channel, but the Simpsons are finally on TV!"
- "Deep Space Homer" - At the end Bart imagines Homer as the Star Child from 2001: A Space Odyssey getting hit with a Fox Network satellite.
- "Bart Gets an Elephant" - Mr. Blackheart's past profession includes Fox Network President.
- "Sweet Seymour Skinner's Baadasssss Song" - During the couch gag Homer spots the Fox logo and peels it off and him and his family step on it.
- "Bart of Darkness" - When Bart tells Homer Ned Flanders killed Maude, Homer replies nobody would kill her because she is a fox and Marge looks at Homer making Homer say "what is on Fox tonight?".
- "Lisa's Wedding" - Future Marge is watching TV in and remarks "Fox turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually, I didn't even notice."
- The Simpsons Game - Marge also says the above while the player is walking around the Simpsons house.
- "Treehouse of Horror VIII" - At the beginning, a FOX censor is seen cutting out various scenes from the show, only to be stabbed to death by the TV-rating box.
- "The Joy of Sect" - The family is brainwashed at the end by the FOX network.
- "Homer to the Max" - The family watches FOX's Mid-Season show lineup, then finds some of the shows terrible.
- "Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo" - Homer makes various investments on a computer at the "Java Server". Upon learning that one of his investments was FOX, he quickly undoes his action.Also during the TCFTV logo in this episode homer yells "AHH!UNDO!UNDO!OH!".
- "Missionary: Impossible" - Fox Network president Rupert Murdoch appears as a telephone operator at the end.
- "HOMЯ" - When listening to the stock placements over the phone, Homer mentions the word "crap" and is told FOX's stock, which is down by 8 points.
- "The Frying Game" - Carmen Electra appears as a co-host of Fox's new reality show, Frame Up, and announces that it's Fox's latest hit, right after No-Pants Island and Fart Date.
- "The Heartbroke Kid" - Homer owns a plush doll named Foxy the FOX Network Fox that wears a shirt bearing the Fox Network logo.
- "Million Dollar Abie" - The Simpsons are watching the newest Fox series Boobs staring Carmen Electra as a teacher who has big boobs and gets no attention because of them.
- The Complete Tenth Season - The theme of the set is Bart wreaking havoc in the 20th Century Fox studio lot.
- "You Kent Always Say What You Want" - Lisa says that FOX is an all news network that airs crazy shows.
- The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special – In 3-D! On Ice! - Near the end of the episode, the family is upset that there was no figure skating to which Bart responds "Stupid lying FOX!".
- The Simpsons Movie - Ralph pops out of the zero in "20th" on the structure in the 20th Century Fox logo and sings along with the fanfare.