|| Four Regrettings and a Funeral
- Marge: Poor Chip, such a big part of everyone's life.
- Homer: People called him the sixth Simpson. I'm not sure why.
- (Bart is up in the air with balloons tied to a basket, desperate to get down after Marge sees it on the news)
- Ned: Pray for a miracle, boy. God can hear you better from up there!
- Bart: Dear lord, please help me land safely. Or transform this basket into a flying killer robot which I control with my mind. Amen.
- Ned: That's not a prayer!
- Bart: My god says it is!
- Luann: Milhouse, are you the bottom half of that mischief?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.