Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flaming Moe's is a song that promotes Moe Szyslak's renamed bar of the same name in the episode of the same name. It is a parody of the song "Where Everybody Knows Your Name," which was the theme song from the sitcom Cheers, and the ending is a parody of how the patrons of the bar at the show greet Norm Peterson. The song was sung by Kipp Lennon, and its music and lyrics were written by Jeff Martin. It is the twenty-fourth track on the album Songs in the Key of Springfield. You can listen to the song here.
- When the weight of the world has got you down
- And you want to end your life,
- Bills to pay, a dead-end job,
- And problems with the wife,
- But don't throw in the towel,
- 'Cause there's a place right down the block
- Where you can drink your misery away.
- At Flaming Moe's
- (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's,
- Let's all go to Flaming Moe's)
- Where the liquor in a mug
- Can warm you like a hug.
- (Flaming Moe's)
- Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away,
- Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away!
- How's the world treatin' ya, Mr. Gumble?
- (Barney belches.)