| Fit Fat Tony|
|Relatives|| Wife: Unnamed |
|First Appearance||"Donnie Fatso"|
|Voiced By||Joe Mantegna|
Fit Tony is Fat Tony's cousin from San Diego. The only physical difference between him and Fat Tony is that he is in excellent physical condition.
Fat Tony dies of a heart attack and Fit Tony takes his place running the Springfield Mafia. The pressures get to him, so he starts to eat, and gains weight. Soon he is known as Fit-Fat Tony -- then just Fat Tony, for short. At that point, he's identical to Fat Tony. Thus, it is as if Fat Tony never died, and all appearances of Fat Tony are actually of Fit Tony, similar to the situation of Snowball II and Snowball V or Armin Tamzarian and real Seymour Skinner.
While his cousin Fat Tony was a widower, Fit Tony (now called Fat Tony) -- who is married -- takes on Selma Bouvier as his formal goomar.
- Episode – "Donnie Fatso"
- Episode – "A Midsummer's Nice Dream"
- Episode – "The Real Housewives of Fat Tony"
- Episode – "At Long Last Leave"
- Episode – "Ned 'N Edna's Blend"
- Episode – "Lisa Goes Gaga"
- Episode – "Treehouse of Horror XXIII"
- Episode – "Penny-Wiseguys"
- Episode – "What to Expect When Bart's Expecting"
- Episode – "Homer vs. The 18th Amendment"
|Don Vittorio DiMaggio | Fat Tony | Michael D'Amico | Legs | Louie | Frankie the Squealer | Jimmy the Snitch | Johnny Tightlips|
|Former Mafia Members|
|Bart Simpson | Homer Simpson | Joey (deceased)|