| Fit Fat Tony|
|Relatives|| Wife: Unnamed |
|First Appearance||"Donnie Fatso"|
|Voiced By||Joe Mantegna|
Fit Tony is Fat Tony's identical cousin from San Diego. The only physical difference between him and Fat Tony is that he was in excellent physical condition.
Fat Tony dies of a heart attack and is subsequently replaced by Fit Tony, who takes control of the Springfield Mafia. He starts eating a lot of pizza, due to the stress of running the mob, gains weight, and is rechristened Fit-Fat Tony. When he gets fat, he becomes identical to Fat Tony, and people begin calling him that. Thus, it is as if Fat Tony never died, and all appearances of Fat Tony are actually of Fit Tony, similar to the situation of Snowball II and Snowball V.
While his cousin was a widower, Fit Tony -- who is married -- takes on Selma Bouvier as his formal goomar (temporarily).
- Episode – "Donnie Fatso"
- Episode – "A Midsummer's Nice Dream"
- Episode – "The Real Housewives of Fat Tony"
- Episode – "At Long Last Leave"
- Episode – "Ned 'N Edna's Blend"
- Episode – "Lisa Goes Gaga"
- Episode – "Treehouse of Horror XXIII"
- Episode – "Penny-Wiseguys"
- Episode – "What to Expect When Bart's Expecting"
|Don Vittorio DiMaggio | Fat Tony | Michael D'Amico | Legs | Louie | Frankie the Squealer | Jimmy the Snitch | Johnny Tightlips|
|Former Mafia Members|
|Bart Simpson | Homer Simpson | Joey (deceased)|