Farewell, Sideshow Bob is a song that Krusty sings and plays on the piano at Sideshow Bob's "funeral" in the episode "Funeral for a Fiend". It is a parody of Elton John's "Candle in the Wind".
- Farewell, Sideshow Bob,
- Your shoes are empty and the stage is dark.
- Bart stole your nitroglycerin
- And then your heart infarct
- And it seems to me, your loyal fans
- Oughta buy this DVD
- Of all your best loved sketches
- On The Krusty Show.
- (A Clown blows his slide whistle)
- It's full of extra features
- And deleted scenes
- Like when you fell and split your pants
- And we saw your frank and beans.