Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farewell, Sideshow Bob is a song that Krusty sings and plays on the piano at Sideshow Bob's "funeral" in the episode "Funeral for a Fiend". It is a parody of Elton John's "Candle in the Wind".
- Farewell, Sideshow Bob,
- Your shoes are empty and the stage is dark.
- Bart stole your nitroglycerin
- And then your heart infarct
- And it seems to me, your loyal fans
- Oughta buy this DVD
- Of all your best loved sketches
- On The Krusty Show.
- (Sideshow Mel blows his slide whistle)
- It's full of extra features
- And deleted scenes
- Like when you fell and split your pants
- And we saw your frank and beans.