Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| Exit Through the Kwik-E-Mart
- Homer: [Seeing Bart's "Dope" tags] That guy in the poster seems awfully familiar.
- Sees reflection in rear view mirror.
- Homer: Don't just stand there. Think of a theory.
- Bart: I want to show you that I'm sorry, and they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so...
- Spray-paints "I'm Sorry" on the hood of the car.
- Homer: You just ruined my car.
- Bart: Correction, I just made it ten times more valuable.
- Homer: Five thousand dollars? Woo-hoo!
- Homer: Now, now, Homer. Can't strangle the boy on his mother's birthday. Juries hate that.
- Homer: [Laying his head on the cedar chips on the rabbit cage] This isn't so comfortable. I don't see how a rabbit can... [falls asleep]
- Lisa: Hey, merry pranksters. Dinner's ready.
- Bart: Dammit, she knows! All right, what will it take to buy your silence?
- Lisa: Just throw in a couple of "Fur is murder"s.
- Bart: How is fur murder? They're just animals.
- Lisa: Dad!
- Bart: Okay, okay, fur is murder! Everything's murder.
- Lisa: I don't think dad is coming.
- Marge: [Looking at a painting of Homer as a horse's ass] I can see how this show isn't to his liking.
- Bart: From now on, if anyone laughs at you, they're gonna have to go through me.
- Homer: What about the Incredible Hulk riding a rhinoceros? Are you gonna stop him from laughing?
- Bart: Is the Hulk laughing, or the rhinoceros?
- Homer: Both, but the rhinoceros doesn't know why, he's just trying to fit in.
- Lisa: I don't get it. How can you be an undercover cop?
- Shepard Fairey: Don't look so surprised. For thirty years I've been telling people to obey.
- Grandpa: What happened to you? You used to be the dean of the underground scene.
- Shepard Fairey: I'm not about sucking up to posers anymore. I just sell them stuff now.
- Milhouse: Every vandalism spree needs an obnoxious laugher.
- Apu: For once the Indian has been outsourced.
- Apu: Convenience forever, freshness never!
- Homer: Finally, a supermarket with a clear premise - island something.
- Bart: It's like going to Hawaii without all the murderous locals.