Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| Evergreen Terrace (Simpsons Road Rage)
- Homer Simpson: Retirement Castle, please! Grampa found a treasure map!
- Grampa Simpson: Take me to the Burlesque House! I'm not gettin' any younger!
- Edna Krabappel: Take me to Seymour's. If anyone asks, just tell them we're marking tests! (Laughs)
- Edna Krabappel: Ugh. I've had enough of those kids! Just take me home, okay?
- Seymour Skinner: Edna Krabappel's. We're going over the cur-curric- the curriculum.
- Dr. Nick: Take me to the Retirement Castle! I need a cadaver to practice on!
- Ralph Wiggum: Can I go home? The leprechaun tells me to burn things!
- Chief Wiggum: Can you take me home? Thieves stole my Police Car...
- Ned Flanders: If you took me to Church, you'd make me the happiest Christian in the world!
- Reverend Lovejoy: Take me home please, it's so tiring being so righteous all the time!
- Marge Simpson: Can you take me to the pre-school? Maggie's ready to come home.
- Edna Krabappel: Grocery Store please. Nyuh... Another microwave meal for one for dinner...
- Hans Moleman: Ohh, take me home please...
- Krusty the Clown: Take me to Krusty Burger, I have to endorse our new Mad Cow Burger. *Krusty laugh*
- Bart Simpson: Retirement Castle. Grampa needs his sponge-bath...
- Ralph Wiggum: Will you be my School Bus?
- Nelson Muntz: School, please. I need some lunch money.
- Marge Simpson: Can you take me home? There's dishes in the sink.
- Homer Simpson: Take me home, for I am too drunk to walk.
- Krusty the Clown: The Burlesque House and step on it! This coupon for free lap dances expires in 6 minutes!
- Mayor Quimby: I need to go to the Burlesque House, for an -er- important meeting.