Evan Conover is the "Undersecretary for International Protocol: Brat and Punk Division" and a member of the US State Department.
After Bart makes a $900 collect call to Australia, the Australian government becomes infuriated at Bart. Conover is sent to Simpson Family and explains that Bart can be let off if he apologizes in person to the Australian parliament. Bart does so, but the Aussies announce that they have additional punishment and prepare to kick Bart in the behind with a giant boot. Homer declares "you sold us out Conover!" and he and Bart escape back to the embassy.
He accidentally shows a slide which shows that the U.S. is trying to assassinate Fidel Castro.
- Episode – "Bart vs. Australia"
- Episode – "Sweet and Sour Marge" (cameo)
- Episode – "See Homer Run" (cameo)
- Episode – "Million Dollar Abie" (At Springfield Mall)
- Episode – "Homer the Whopper" (cameo)
- Episode – "Lisa Goes Gaga" (cameo)
- Episode – "The Burns Cage" (school auditorium)