|| Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind
- Groundskeeper Willie: (after sending a squirrel packing) Nobody steals Willie's breakfast! (bits on the acorn he stole before being overtaken by a dozen more squirrels)
- (Grampa suggests that Homer should go see Professor Frink to help him remember what happened the night before.)
- Homer: Really? Oh, that's great, Dad. How can I ever repay you?
- Grampa: Punch that orderly who takes sips out of my juice.
- Homer: Done.
- (Cut to Homer punching an orderly who is about to make a bed.)
- Grampa: No, wait. That's the guy that saved my life.
- Homer: Strap me in, nerd!
- Professor Frink: To me, "nerd" stands for Not Even Remotely Dorky. So thank you. Thank you for the compliment.
- (Homer assumes the worst when he sees Marge on the couch with Duffman.)
- Homer: The mother of my children with the reason for my children!
- Homer: Dad, I can't remember what I did last night. Do have any idea?
- Grampa: You come to me for help rememberin'? That's like asking your horse to do your taxes...which I did in 1998. (Shows a photo of horse using an adding machine.)
- (Homer seeks Flanders help to find out what happened to him.)
- Homer: Flanders, why did you call the cops last night?
- Ned: I had to. I heard a hubbub, Bub.
- Homer: What did I do?!
- Ned: Well, I can't say for sure, but as a Christian, I assume the worst.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.