|| Entertainment District (Simpsons Road Rage)
Previous Episode References
- Groundskeeper Willie says he wants Sean Connery's face tattooed on his chest.
- Bart wants to go to the Milkshake Shop because he's "looking for Betty and Veronica".
- The Krustylu Studios isn't opposite the Box Factory, where it should be.
- The Duff Brewery is nowhere near Moe's Tavern.
- The Fiesta Terrace should be near to the Power Plant.
- Comic Book Guy says that Try-N-Save is an eating establishment, but it's a convenience store.
- The Try-N-Save is nowhere near the Circus of Values.
- The Girlesque isn't on a corner, nor is it near the Noiseland Video Arcade.
- The Googolplex isn't next to the Aztec Theater.
- Sir Puts-A-Lot isn't near the Frying Dutchman, the Aztec Theater or the Googolplex.
- The Planet Hype is nowhere near the Gilded Truffle.
- Candy Most Dandy isn't next to a Krusty Burger or the Box Factory; it is near the School, unless there are multiple stores.
- Sir Putts-A-Lot is a lot smaller than it is in the show.
- Marge goes to the She-She Lounge, but she is married and straight.
- The Gilded Truffle doesn't have a water fountain in front of it.
- The Milkshake Shop isn't facing Sir Putts-A-Lot.
- The Fiesta Terrace isn't near Moe's House or Lard Lad's Donuts.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.