Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Entertainment District (Simpsons Road Rage)||
Previous Episode ReferencesEdit
- Moe's Tavern first appeared in Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire.
- King Toot's first appeared in Lisa's Pony.
- The She-She Lounge first appeared in Fear of Flying.
- The Duff Brewery first appeared in Duffless.
- Sir Putts-A-Lot first appeared in Dead Putting Society.
- The Rusty Barnacle was first mentioned in Life on the Fast Lane and first appeared in Homer's Night Out.
- The Gilded Truffle was first mentioned in Life on the Fast Lane and first appeared in Bart the Lover.
- Planet Hype first appeared in My Sister, My Sitter.
- The Frying Dutchman first appeared in New Kid on the Block.
- The Aztec Theater first appeared in The Telltale Head.
- The Googolplex first appeared in Colonel Homer.
- Noiseland Video Arcade first appeared in Bart Gets an "F".
- The Girlesque first appeared in Homer's Night Out.
- Barney's Bowlarama first appeared in Moaning Lisa.
- The Merry Widow Insurance Co. first appeared in Mobile Homer.
- The Circus of Values first appeared in Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire.
- The Try-N-Save first appeared in Marge Be Not Proud.
- The Fiesta Terrace first appeared in Life on the Fast Lane.
- Lard Lad Donuts first appeared in Treehouse of Horror VI.
- The Box Factory first appeared in Bart Gets Famous.
- Candy Most Dandy first appeared in The Telltale Head.
- Krusty Burger first appeared in Three Men and a Comic Book.
- The Low-Expectations Dating Service first appeared in Selma's Choice.
- Phineas Q. Butterfat's Ice Cream Parlor first appeared in Lisa's Pony.
- Grampa says he wants his Hellfish Tattoo touching up. The Hellfish made its first appearance in Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish".
- Bart is dying to see "Look Who's Oinking" at the Googolplex. "Look Who's Oinking" was the film Homer wanted to see in Colonel Homer.
- Groundskeeper Willie says he wants Sean Connery's face tattooed on his chest.
- Bart wants to go to the Milkshake Shop because he's "looking for Betty and Veronica".
- The Krustylu Studios isn't opposite the Box Factory, where it should be.
- The Duff Brewery is nowhere near Moe's Tavern.
- The Fiesta Terrace should be near to the Power Plant.
- Comic Book Guy says that Try-N-Save is an eating establishment, but it's a convenience store.
- The Try-N-Save is nowhere near the Circus of Values.
- The Girlesque isn't on a corner, nor is it near the Noiseland Video Arcade.
- The Googolplex isn't next to the Aztec Theater.
- Sir Puts-A-Lot isn't near the Frying Dutchman, the Aztec Theater or the Googolplex.
- The Planet Hype is nowhere near the Gilded Truffle.
- Candy Most Dandy isn't next to a Krusty Burger or the Box Factory; it is near the School, unless there are multiple stores.
- Sir Putts-A-Lot is a lot smaller than it is in the show.
- Marge goes to the She-She Lounge, but she is married and straight.
- The Gilded Truffle doesn't have a water fountain in front of it.
- The Milkshake Shop isn't facing Sir Putts-A-Lot.
- The Fiesta Terrace isn't near Moe's House or Lard Lad's Donuts.