Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| Entertainment District (Simpsons Road Rage)
- Barney Gumble: Take me to the movie theater. I like to eat all the popcorn off the floor for free.
- Moe Szyslak: Take me to the Gilded Truffle. I feel like beating up swells.
- Barney Gumble: Take me to Moe's. My bar stool is calling me!
- Homer Simpson: Erm, I need to go to Moe's house.
- Ralph Wiggum: I wanna go to the Box Factory. Yay boxes!!
- Principal Skinner: It's time for another exciting visit to the Box Factory!
- Grampa: Tattoo Parlor, please. My old Hellfish Tattoo needs some touching up.
- Barney Gumble: Dating Service, please. I should have no problem!
- Moe Szyslak: Low Expectations Dating Service. Wh-what? What are ya looking it?
- Homer Simpson: Take me to the Bowlarama. The pins are calling me!
- Bart Simpson: Milkshake Shop, please. I'm looking for Betty and Veronica. "Grroww"
- Jasper Beardly: Donut Store. I'm thinking about buying a donut.
- Squeaky-Voiced Teen: Can you take me to the movie theater? I hear they're hiring losers.
- Nelson Muntz: Take me to the Aztec [theater]. They're showin' a movie about a rappin' granny.
- Nelson Muntz: Pet Store, please. I want an alligator to flush down the toilet.
- Grampa: Can you take me to the Girlesque, please?
- Grampa: Take me to "Grandma's World"! I'm horny!
- Ned Flanders: Say, can you take me to the Happy Widow's Insurance Company?
- Krusty the Clown: Can you take me to Moe's? After dealin' with all those snotty kids, I need to get blasted!
- Chief Wiggum: Moe's please. Moe'll bribe anyone!
- Otto Mann: Hey, take me somewhere to eat, I got the munchies!
- Milhouse Van Houten: Take me to the Arcade. Time to spend my mom's alimony! Hahahaha!
- Mayor Quimby: Can you take me to the Girlesque... for a...er...fact-finding mission...
- Hans Moleman: Dating Service, please... I'm a very lonely man...
- Nelson Muntz: Take me to the Arcade. I gotta roll some kids for their quarters.