- All around the factory, Mario, Sonic and a few Koopas can be seen working behind the windows.
- Banjo and Kazooie are somewhere in the DS version.
- The level name is based on the game Enter the Matrix.
- The karate men are based on Ryu (and Ken in the Wii and Playstation 2 versions) from Street Fighter.
- Strangely, at the top of the Marketing Slime, a karate man in a red suit appears. This isn't a goof as one of the cliches is talking about the red one. It says they are stronger than normal ones.
- One of the quotes the football players can say upon spawning is "4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42, HIKE!" The numbers are a reference to the TV series, Lost.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.