England is a country in Europe and part of the United Kingdom. Grampa visited here when he was in World War II and met Edwina here, who he ended up having a daughter with. The capital city is London where the Simpsons visit (despite a teenage, high-school Homer once claiming he would never go to England). The London Eye is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the world along with Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace. Nigel Bakerbutcher revealed to the citizens of Springfield that the whole of London is under constant surveillance with cameras everywhere.
While visiting London, Homer's car crashes through the gates of Buckingham Palace and into Queen Elizabeth II's carriage. He is imprisoned in the Tower of London. Homer escapes the tower and ends up in Buckingham Palace, where he asks the Queen to find it in her 'jewel-encrusted' heart to forgive him. She forgives him and lets him go home to America as long a he takes Madonna back with him.
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Sideshow Mel
- Abbie Simpson
- Nigel Bakerbutcher
- Guy Incognito
- Tony Blair
- Mason Fairbanks
- Evan Marriott
- Sir Ian McKellen
- J.K. Rowling
- Shary Bobbins
- Ringo Starr
- Episode – "Bart Gets an "F"" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Way We Was" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Brush with Greatness"
- Episode – "Homer's Triple Bypass" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Fear of Flying" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Lisa's Wedding"
- Episode – "The Cartridge Family" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Old Man and the "C" Student" (mentioned)
- Episode – "E-I-E-I-D'oh" (in movie)
- Episode – "The Mansion Family" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Missionary: Impossible" (on TV)
- Episode – "Special Edna" (mentioned)
- Episode – "'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Regina Monologues"
- Episode – "Margical History Tour"
- Episode – "The Wettest Stories Ever Told"
- Episode – "To Surveil With Love"
- Episode – "Holidays of Future Passed"
- Episode – "Funeral for a Fiend" (Pictures in the projector and mentioned)