| El Barto|
|Relatives|| Grandmother: El Mono (Mona) |
Grandfather: El Grampo (Grampa)
Father: El Homo (Homer)
|First Appearance||"Homer's Odyssey"|
|Voiced By||Nancy Cartwright|
El Barto is Bart Simpson's graffiti-tagging alter-ego, and is one of the most infamous outlaws in Springfield. El Barto's writings known as graffiti are around Springfield. This long-running meme has never been unveiled by anyone -law enforcer or otherwise- to anyone in Springfield, even with the large amount of clues given throughout the series.
El Barto's signature can be seen in a number of different places around town, especially on state buildings. To this day, El Barto's true identity remains a mystery to the vast majority of the people of Springfield.
However, Bart told Principal Skinner that he was El Barto when Bart and Skinner fell into a vat of Peanut Shrimp.(Although in an episode Skinner said "you're the second worst student, Bart" right after the mysterious "El Barto") Homer also seems to know who El Barto is, as he said "If Bart can be El Barto..."
How Homer found out isn't known, but it's possible that Bart told him as well. However, Homer did once say that he suspected that Milhouse was El Barto, even though at the time he was looking at a graffiti tag that showed Bart as Zorro.
Homer tried to adopt a similar alias, but gave up quickly because his alias, El Homo, was misinterpreted as saying that Homer was homosexual, rather than the intended meaning of it being a Mexicanized version of Homer's name.
A similar character , El Muerto, was shown tagging a wall. 
- Episode – "Homer's Odyssey" El Barto is spray tagged on Springfield Elementary School building,outside,in front.
- Episode – "Simpson and Delilah" El Barto is tagged on Moe's Tavern outside side wall
- Episode – "Like Father, Like Clown" El Barto is tagged on the side of the steps of Old Springfield Library
- Episode – "Marge in Chains" El Barto is spray tagged on the outside Kwik-E-Mart wall
- Episode – "Homer the Vigilante" El Barto is spray tagged on the outside Kwik-E-Mart wall
- Episode – "Large Marge" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Pranks and Greens" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "The Strong Arms of the Ma" El Barto is spray tagged on the outside Kwik-E-Mart wall
- Episode – "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love" El Barto is spray tagged on Police station building by outside steps
- Episode – "The Parent Rap"
- Episode – "Homer the Whopper" (Couch Gag)
- Episode – "Rednecks and Broomsticks"
- Episode – "Pranksta Rap" Viva El Barto is tagged on Principal Skinner's office wall
- Episode – "The Good, the Sad and the Drugly"
- Episode – "The Bob Next Door"
- Episode – "Homerland"
- Episode – "White Christmas Blues" El Barto is spray painted on a wall during opening sequence
- Episode – "Blazed and Confused" El Barto tags classroom chalkboard
- Episode – "I Won't Be Home for Christmas" El Barto is spray painted on a wall during opening sequence
- Episode – "Bart's New Friend" El Barto is shown tagging a wall with El Homo
- Episode – "Walking Big & Tall" El Barto is spray tagged on Police station building by outside steps
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out (name in graffiti on buildings)
- Comic book – Age Against The Machine!
- Comic book – Bowl Me Over
- Music Video -Do the Bartman