Everybody Hates Ned Flanders LyricsEdit
- Lenny and Carl: F-L-A!
- Homer: His name is Ned!
- Lenny and Carl: E-R-S!
- Homer: It's a stupid name! It's worse than Frankenstein or Dr. No-o-o-o-o!
- David Byrne: You can't upset him even slightly. He just smiles and nods politely then goes home and worships nightly. His Leftorium is an emporium of WOE!
- Lenny and Carl: F-L-A!
- Homer: Don't yell at Ned!
- Lenny and Carl: D-E-R!
- Homer: His wife is dead! Everyone just hates that stupid jerk!
- David Byrne: Springfield rocks with Homer's joyous loathing! Filling clubs with angry valentinos! You don't have to move your feet! Just hate Flanders to the disco beat!
- David and Homer: He's a perky, peppy, nightmare neighbourino!
- Homer: If you despise polite left-handers
- Ned: Then I'd doubt you'd like that Flanders or his creepy little offspring Rod and Todd
- (Rod and Todd are listening to the song on the radio)
- Todd: That's us!
- Rod: Hooray!
- Crowd: F-L-A!
- Apu: His name is Ned
- Crowd: D-R-S!
- Apu: He's so white bread!
- Church Chorus: The smiling moustached geek who walks with God!
(The Simpsons are singing Walking in a Winter Wonderland to Mr. Burns)
- Mr. Burns: Exquisite, just exquisite! Makes me wish I hadn't released the hounds...
- (Hounds chase away the Simpsons)
- Smithers: Should I call them off sir?
- Mr. Burns: No, no. It's their Christmas too.
: Hey hey hey! We're halfway through our same song 6 pack! Now let's hear William Shatner
's version of Everybody Hates Ned Flanders
- Marge: Another cover? My god, let it die!
: I'm so sick of that song!
- Homer: I know! I'm beginning to hate my own creation! Now I know how God feels!
: This dude ranch is going to be great! A whole week without hearing that stupid song!
- David Byrne: You won't think it's stupid once you hear the extended salsa mix!
: On this battleground in 1886, 300 Native Americans lost their lives, and 4 brave Americans lost their hats.
- Homer: (crying) Those poor hats!
: I'll show you how we get on a horse where we come from! (stands up)
Daddy, I need upsies!
- Homer: Coming sweetie!
- (Homer lifts Bart, places him on the saddle, and kisses him on the forehead)
- (Bart blows a raspberry at the other kids)
- Cowboy 1: Well, he sure shut us up!
: Look at those stupid city slickers, with there fur coats and pointy hats!
Marge: Homer, those are elk!
Homer: Well I still hate 'em. (Shouting at elk) Go back to Bosten!
(Elk shy away)