|Dude, Where's My Ranch?||
Everybody Hates Ned Flanders Lyrics
- Lenny and Carl: F-L-A!
- Homer: His name is Ned!
- Lenny and Carl: E-R-S!
- Homer: It's a stupid name! It's worse than Frankenstein or Dr. No-o-o-o-o!
- David Byrne: You can't upset him even slightly. He just smiles and nods politely, then goes home and worships nightly. His Leftorium is an emporium of WOE!
- Lenny and Carl: F-L-A!
- Homer: Don't yell at Ned!
- Lenny and Carl: D-E-R!
- Homer: His wife is dead! Everyone just hates that stupid jerk!
- David Byrne: Springfield rocks with Homer's joyous loathing! Filling clubs with angry valentinos! You don't have to move your feet! Just hate Flanders to the disco beat!
- David and Homer: He's a perky, peppy, nightmare neighbourino!
- Homer: If you despise polite left-handers,
- Ned: Then I'd doubt you'd like that Flanders or his creepy little offspring Rod and Todd!
- Crowd: F-L-A!
- Apu: His name is Ned!
- Crowd: D-R-S!
- Apu: He's so white bread!
- Church Chorus: The smiling moustached geek who walks with God!
- (The Simpsons are singing Walking in a Winter Wonderland to Mr. Burns)
- Mr. Burns: Exquisite, just exquisite! Makes me wish I hadn't released the hounds...
- (Hounds chase away the Simpsons)
- Smithers: Should I call them off sir?
- Mr. Burns: No, no. It's their Christmas too.
- Radio: Hey hey hey! We're halfway through our "same song 6 pack!" Now let's hear William Shatner's version of Everybody Hates Ned Flanders!
- Marge: Another cover? My god, let it die!
- Marge: I'm so sick of that song!
- Homer: I know! I'm beginning to hate my own creation! Now I know how God feels!
- Homer: This dude ranch is going to be great! A whole week without hearing that stupid song!
- David Byrne: You won't think it's stupid once you hear the extended salsa mix!
- Lisa: On this battleground in 1886, 300 Native Americans lost their lives, and 4 brave Americans lost their hats.
- Homer: (crying) Those poor hats!
- Bart: I'll show you how we get on a horse where we come from! (stands up) Daddy, I need upsies!
- Homer: Coming sweetie!
- (Homer lifts Bart, places him on the saddle, and kisses him on the forehead)
- (Bart blows a raspberry at the other kids)
- Cowboy 1: Well, he sure shut us up!
- Homer: Look at those stupid city slickers, with there fur coats and pointy hats!
- Marge: Homer, those are elk.
- Homer: Well, I still hate 'em. (Shouting at elk) Go back to Grosse Pointe!
- (Elk shies away)