Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| Downtown (Simpsons Road Rage)
- Reverend Lovejoy: Cathedral of the Downtown, please. You've always got to keep one eye on the competition.
- Ned Flanders: Cathedral of the Downtown, please! They're all heathens, but God tells us to hate the sin, and love the sinners.
- Milhouse Van Houten: Can you take me to the Girl's School? Heh-heh (Laughs crazily)
- Bart Simpson: Girl's School, please. Don't ask.
- Otto Mann: Girl's School, I heard they were looking for a Bus Driver.
- Seymour Skinner: Take me to the Girl's School. Always have to keep an eye on the competition!
- Grampa: Can you take me to the Veteran's hall? I wonder who died this week.
- Jasper Beardly: Antique Store, please. Finally. Somewhere I belong.
- Milhouse Van Houten: Ohh, I need the bathroom, real bad! I think there's one at the Antique Store!
- Grampa: Dentist, please, I swallowed my dentures.
- Hans Moleman: The Dentist, please, I swallowed my last tooth.
- Hans Moleman: The Dentist, please, the pain helps me remember I'm alive...
- Ralph Wiggum: Police Station, my daddy has all the guns!
- Ralph Wiggum: Take me to the airport, I like the suitcase rides!
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon: Take me to the airport. I hear there is an excellent strip club nearby.
- 'Grampa: Bank, please. I'm gonna give all my money to the lady at the Dairy Queen!
- Snake Jailbird: Yo, take me to the bank. I have to conduct an armed transaction.
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon: Please take me to the bank. I must rid myself of some Canadian fortune.
- Homer Simpson: Take me to the Singing Sirloin! I'm in the mood for a steak and a show tune!
- Ned Flanders: I'm in the mood for a nice big juicy steak! Can you take me to the Singing Sirloin?
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon: Normally I am against eating animals, but I have heard good things about the Singing Sirloin.
- Squeaky-Voiced Teen: Take me to the Comic Book Store; I pretend I'm married to Wonder Woman.
- Comic Book Guy: Please take me to my store, and make it quick. Every second my store is closed has a negative impact on society.
- Otto Mann: Palace of Fine Arts, please. I need some hiigghh culture!
- Snake Jailbird: Palace of the Fine Arts, please. I hear they have pictures of naked chicks.