- This article is about the character. For the guest star, see Donald Trump.
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th elected president of the United States. Prior to his election, Trump had been a successful businessman, TV Host of The Apprentice and real estate developer. He also opened the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City on Monday April 2 1990
In Hardly Kirk-ing, Trump is revealed to have written a children's book titled "You're Tired", based on his catchphrase.
- Because The Debateful Eight special had some sound archives, Dan Castellaneta provided the voice of Donald Trump just as "How Sweet It Is" was finished and discontinued.
- In Bart to the Future, broadcast in 2000, it was mentioned that Trump won the presidency sometime before 2030; in the 2016 election, 16 years after the episode aired, the real Trump was elected president.
- In Havana Wild Weekend, the first episode to air after he was elected president, Bart made a reference to this situation on the chalkboard gag, saying "Being right sucks."
- Episode – "Bart the Lover" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Bart to the Future" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "The Italian Bob" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife" (Mentioned)
- Episode – "Hardly Kirk-ing"
- Episode – "The Cad and the Hat"
- Episode – "Looking for Mr. Goodbart"
- Special – "Trumptastic Voyage"
- Special – "The Debateful Eight"
- Special – "3 a.m."
- Special – "Homer Votes 2016" (Mentioned)
- Special – "Donald Trump's First 100 Days in Office"
- Special – "Moe Live Tweets!" (Indirect Mention)