Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is the 350th episode (despite being the 351st to air). Originally The Heartbroke Kid was meant to be the 350th, but they were switched.
- This episode aired a week before guest star Ray Romano's own television series, Everybody Loves Raymond, had its series finale which Ray mentions during a confusing argument.
- Homer was previously attacked by a nail gun in Bye Bye Nerdie.
- Homer was previously in a mental hospital in Stark Raving Dad.
- The Calmwood Mental Hospital from Hurricane Neddy is seen again.
Cultural References Edit
- The title of this episode is a spoof on the rock hit "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by the band Blue Öyster Cult.
- "Knockers" is an obvious spoof of "Hooters" even using the same type of font style and font color.
- In the Latin American dubbing, Kent Brockman and Krusty the Clown have different voices.
- Krusty's five-o-clock shadow is colored in a pink very dark.
- When Marge wakes up by the leak, it was nighttime, but when Homer fixes the leak with the Hot Wheels track, it was daytime.
- As Lisa chases her hamster, you can see that the house has more doors than normal.
- When the hamster is sliding by the track, his eyes are missing.
- When Bart arrives at the entrance, it is not raining outside. But in another scene, it is raining again.
- When Homer sits on Lenny's bar stool cake, the outside cover is red. But then it is light red.
- When Homer's picture of an angry Marge is shown on the house, the TV room window is missing.
- Homer's car is dark pink in the scene after the commercial break.
- When Homer calls "Ray" for save him, Dr. Hibbert's eyebrows are missing.
- When the family (save Homer) enter the Mental Hospital, there is no building in front of it. But when Homer imagines Ray, a house is in front of it.
- Knockers' bartender should have seen (or at least heard) Ray, as he ordered the giant cup of beer and the nachos before Homer sat with him.
- The Knockers' bartender disappears when Stephen Hawking appears.
- When Stephen Hawking explains how Bart couldn't see Ray at Builders' Barn, the flashback does not show a ladder behind Ray. In the original scene, there was a ladder behind him.
- The gravitational lens created by the black hole should have absorbed the light of other stuff nearby Ray and Homer.