Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Dazed and Contused" is an episode of The Itchy & Scratchy Show.
Itchy is hitting Scratchy - relatively gently - on the head with a mallet. Itchy laughs each time as Scratchy says "Ow". At the end they both face the camera and say "Kids! Say no to drugs!" before smiling.
The episode ended up being extremely unpopular, as even Krusty was ashamed at the poor writing of the episode. It is also implied that the reason why the script was so bad was because the writers of the cartoon, Milt Fineburg and Hy Levine, were from Harvard.
- This is the one of the episodes that doesn't feature blood or gore.
- The title of the episode is a parody of the Led Zeppelin song: Dazed and confused.
- The ending theme for the episode is similar in tempo to the one for the ending to "The Worker & Parasite Show". Coincidentally, both when aired had an extremely negative reception, although in this particular case, it being badly received was not Krusty's fault.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ (Itchy and Scratchy ends, Krusty has smoked a cigarette) Krusty: ehh... I could pull a better cartoon out of my a... (notices he's back on the air) ha-ha-heh-hey!! Woah!! Wasn't that great kids?
- ↑ Roger Meyers, Jr.: You call this writing?! If I puked in a fountain pen and sent it to a monkey house, I'd get better scripts! // Writer: But sir, at Harvard, they... // Roger Meyers, Jr.: (sarcastic tone) Oh, at Harvard they taught you to- (angered tone and points behind him while leering at him) Hit the streets, egghead! You shoulda majored in "not-getting-fired"!