||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- (Marge to Lisa)
- Marge: The doctor gave us this machine to help him breathe in his sleep, go to bed, I'll take care of him. (Lisa goes back to her bedroom)
- Homer: (wheezing in his sleep)
- Marge: Oh no, oh my god, oh, holy moly, it's not wor-no good, no good, oh, aah, what'll I do?!? what'll I do?!? oh, breathe, Homie, breathe.
- Krusty: (realizing Hyman Krustofsky is now deceased) Oh god, he's dead, and he never lived to see me be successful! (starts sobbing)
- Krusty: Kid, does talking to your dad make you feel better?
- Bart: Well, no, but he's not a rabbi. More of a flabbi. (snorts, laughs)
- Homer: Why, you little! I'll show you who's a flabbi! (rolls Bart's face on his stomach)
- Bart: (muffled) No, You're not a flabbi! Stop!
- Homer: Yeah all muscle, In Minnesota I'd be a super model.
- Bart: (muffled) Okay! I get it!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.