Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Simpsons get up off the couch and form a line with some dancers. The wall behind the couch moves away. This reveals a lot of other circus acts such as elephants, jugglers, magicians, trapeze artists and Santa's Little Helper walking on two legs.
Character Appearances Edit
Behind the LaughterEdit
- This is the most commonly used elongated couch gag. It was first used to make up for shorter episodes.
- The music is used in the area around The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Studios in Florida.
- Episode – "Lisa's First Word" (Fox broadcasts only)
- Episode – "I Love Lisa"
- Episode – "The Front" (Fox broadcasts only)
- Episode – "Cape Feare" (Fox broadcasts only)
- Episode – "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- Episode – "Fear of Flying"
- Episode – "The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular" (One of many)
- Episode – "Bart the Fink" (edited version)
- Episode – "Bart on the Road" (edited version)
- Episode – "Monty Can't Buy Me Love"
- Episode – "Simpson Safari"
- Episode – "The Bart Wants What It Wants"
- Episode – "At Long Last Leave" (Snapshot montage with other episode's gags)