The Simpsons get up off the couch and form a line with some dancers. The wall behind the couch moves away. This reveals a lot of other circus acts such as elephants, jugglers, magicians, trapeze artists and Santa's Little Helper walking on two legs.
Character Appearances Edit
Behind the LaughterEdit
- This is the most commonly used elongated couch gag. It was first used to make up for shorter episodes.
- The music is used in the area around The Simpsons Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Studios in Florida.
- Episode – "Lisa's First Word" (Fox broadcasts only)
- Episode – "I Love Lisa"
- Episode – "The Front" (Fox broadcasts only)
- Episode – "Cape Feare" (Fox broadcasts only)
- Episode – "$pringfield (Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)"
- Episode – "Fear of Flying"
- Episode – "The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular" (One of many)
- Episode – "Bart the Fink" (edited version)
- Episode – "Bart on the Road" (edited version)
- Episode – "Monty Can't Buy Me Love"
- Episode – "Simpson Safari"
- Episode – "The Bart Wants What It Wants"
- Episode – "At Long Last Leave" (Snapshot montage with other episode's gags)