Chazz Busby is the owner of Chazz Busby Ballet Academy. He accepted Lisa in his academy because she had a perfect ballet posture. When Lisa quit ballet and threw her shoes onto him, he went out dancing, and continued doing so even in the bus.
Behind the Laughter
His name is a reference to the famous director and choreographer of musicals Busby Berkeley, although his physical appearance is more similar to Joe Gideon, Bob Fosse's character in All That Jazz.
- Episode – "Smoke on the Daughter"
- Episode – "Take My Life, Please"
- Episode – "Four Great Women and a Manicure"
- Episode – "The Fool Monty"
- Episode – "Them, Robot" (couch gag)
- Episode – "Ned 'N Edna's Blend"
- Episode – "Lisa with an "S""
- Episode – "The Last Traction Hero" (title screen gag)
- Episode – "Whistler's Father"