| C. W. McAllister|
|First Appearance||King of the Hill|
- “I have mountaineered to the utmost, but the peak is unclimbable. Worse still, that treacherous skunk Abe Simpson stole my oxygen and tried to eat my left arm. Tell my beloved wife that my last thoughts were of her... blinding and torturing Abe Simpson. Cheerio.”
- ―C. W. McAllister's last journal entry
C. W. McAllister was a mountain climber in the winter of 1928.
In the winter of 1928, the Butter Baby Flap Jack company sponsored him and Abe Simpson to climb The Murderhorn, a huge mountain. Abe took a bite out of his arm and stole his oxygen. In defence, McAllister pushed him down the mountain (surprisingly, Abe survived). He then sought shelter in a nearby cave where he wrote an entry in his journal about his last thoughts of his wife blinding and torturing Abe Simpson. He likely died of altitude sickness, as Abe stole his oxygen.
Later, when Homer Simpson attempted to climb the summit, he found McAllister's body and rode down the mountain with it.
Behind the LaughterEdit
- He mentions that he has a wife in his journal.
- His first initials, C.W., are revealed on the front of his journal.
- It is never mentioned if he is related to the Sea Captain or not, whose last name is also McAllister.