- [For the first time, he said Nothin' Like A Butterfinger!. And it all starts off with Homer fails to steal Bart's uneaten Butterfinger.]
- Dr. Hibbert: Bart, you've got some unique activity in your brain's pleasure lobe. Diagnosis: Butterfingeritis. Hee-hee-hee!
- Homer: No cure?
- Dr. Hibbert: Afraid not.
- Bart: Cool!
- [Cut to Butterfinger sequence.]
- Bart (voiceover): Crispity, crunchity peanut buttery. Nothin' like a Butterfinger!
- Announcer: From Nestlé.
- Homer: Oh, why does Bart always get the good diseases?