Butterfinger BBs are little round pieces of Butterfinger. They are a type of food.
Good vs. EvilEdit
- [Bart is sat under a tree with a packet of Butterfinger BB's. A Bart angel pops up on the left side of Bart.]
- The Good Bart: Ooh, Butterfinger BB's. Let him share 'em.
- [Then, a Bart devil pops up on the right side of Bart.]
- The Evil Bart: Just eat 'em!
- The Good Bart and Evil Bart: Share 'em! Eat 'em! Share 'em! Eat 'em!
- Announcer: New crispity, crunchity Butterfinger BB's!
- The Evil Bart: Come on, eat them all!
- Bart: Okay. [eating the Butterfinger BB's] Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!
[A screen with the Butterfinger BB's on it appears. The words "Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!" appear below the Butterfinger BB's. The screen then fades out.]
One Less SisterEdit
- Lisa: Math is easy, lets say you have 15 Butterfinger BBs.
- Bart: Um.
- Lisa: And I take five of them, what you have left.
- Bart: One less sister.
- [Cut to a Butterfinger BB's sequence]
- Announcer: New crispy, crunchity, Butterfinger BB's.
- Bart: Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger.
- [A screen with the Butterfinger BB's on it appears. The words "Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!" appear below the Butterfinger BB's. The screen then fades out.]
- Homer: A, B...BB?
- Bart: Mmm.
- Homer: BB?
- [Lisa eats the Butterfinger BB.]
- Homer: C... BBB?
- [Cut to Butterfinger BB's sequence.]
- Male announcer: Peanut buttery Butterfinger BB's. Is there any snack as crispity? No, there isn't!
- Homer: J... K... L... Mmmm...
- Bart: N, O.
- Homer: P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, you little!
- Bart (voiceover): Butterfinger BB's!
- Announcer: From Nestle.
- Bart: Zee ya later, Home boy.
- [Maggie takes her pacifier out of her mouth and puts her pacifier in Homer's mouth.]
- Bart wakes up to find that his four limbs are tied to the bedposts, and screams. Lisa pops up from beside his bed, with a devilish look and a box of Bart's Butterfinger BB's.]
- Bart: Uh, what's that!
- Lisa: You're such a brat, Bart.
- Bart: Moi?
- Lisa: Yeah, you won't share your new Butterfinger BB's.
- [Lisa pours all of the "BB's" packets onto Bart's bed, and as the view clears up again, Bart suddenly notices that the whole town has crowded into his room, including Marge, Lisa, Maggie and Homer, all ironing. Krusty swipes two armfulls.]
- Krusty: and we're taking 'em!
- [Homer tosses a single chocolate BB into his mouth.]
- Homer: Mmm ... bite-sized!
- [Mr. Burns sits with his mouth gaping open like a baby bird as Smithers drops a few down into his boss' throat, one by one.]
- Smithers: Down the hatch, sir.
- [Magie successfully juggles six of them and Santa's Little Helper steals a few of them out of the air.]
- Bart: Maggie, no!
- [In a panoramic view, all of the invaders are pigging out on Bart's stash. Krusty lets out an evil laugh, Lisa tosses herself a snack, Homer gurgles lustfully at the huge, brown, tasty pile he's pouring in front of himself, and Otto taps the contents of a bag into his palm.]
- Otto: Groovy munchies, man!
- Bart: Aaah!
- [We see some Butterfinger BB's dots, haching like an egg. The dots form into Butterfinger BB's. There is a upside-down titled triangle with "NEW" in the same font as "NEW" as in Butterfinger Ice-Cream Nuggets.]
- Announcer: Bags of bunch of crispy, chrunchity, peanut buttery Butterfinger BB's.:
- Bart: Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger BB's. Aaah!
- [Bart has a drawerful of Butterfinger BB's, but rather than sitting in a desk, the drawer is propped up sideways against his bed. he reaches into the pile, and a load of them topples out. A Krusty doll that was in the pile lands in Bart's lap.]