Butterfinger BB's were little round pieces of Butterfinger. They were a type of food. They were discontinued by 2006, before eventually returning in 2009 as "Butterfinger Mini Bites".
Angel Bart vs. Devil BartEdit
- [Fade in on Bart sitting under a tree with a packet of Butterfinger BB's. Angel Bart pops up on the left side of Bart.]
- Angel Bart: Ooh, Butterfinger BB's. Let him share 'em.
- [Then, Devil Bart pops up on the right side of Bart.]
- Devil Bart: Just eat 'em!
- Angel Bart and Devil Bart: Share 'em! Eat 'em! Share 'em! Eat 'em!
- Announcer: New crispity, crunchity, Butterfinger BB's!
- Devil Bart: Come on, eat them all!
- Bart: Okay. [eating the Butterfinger BB's] Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!
[A screen with the Butterfinger BB's on it appears. The words "Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!" appear below the Butterfinger BB's. The screen then fades out.]
One Less SisterEdit
- Lisa: Math is easy, lets say you have 15 Butterfinger BB's.
- Bart: Um.
- Lisa: And I take five of them, what you have left.
- Bart: One less sister.
- [Cut to a Butterfinger BB's sequence]
- Announcer: New crispy, crunchity, Butterfinger BB's.
- Bart: Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger.
- [A screen with the Butterfinger BB's on it appears. The words "Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!" appear below the Butterfinger BB's. The screen then fades out.]
- Homer: A, B...BB?
- Bart: Mmm.
- Homer: BB?
- [Lisa eats the Butterfinger BB's.]
- Homer: C... BBB?
- [Cut to Butterfinger BB's sequence.]
- Male announcer: Peanut buttery Butterfinger BB's. Is there any snack as crispity? No, there isn't!
- Homer: J... K... L... Mmmm...
- Bart: N, O.
- Homer: P, Q, R, S, T, U, W, X, why you little!
- Bart (voiceover): Butterfinger BB's!
- Announcer: From Nestle.
- Bart: Zee ya later, Home boy.
- [Maggie takes her pacifier out of her mouth and puts her pacifier in Homer's mouth.]
- [Fade in on Bart waking up to find that his four limbs are tied to his bedposts, and screams. Lisa pops up from beside his bed, with a devilish look and a box of his Butterfinger BB's.]
- Bart: Uh, what the...?!
- Lisa: You're such a brat, Bart.
- Bart: Moi?
- Lisa: Yeah, you won't share your new Butterfinger BB's.
- [Lisa pours all of his Butterfinger BB's packets onto his bed, and as the view clears up again, Bart suddenly notices that the whole town has crowded into his room, including Marge, Lisa, Maggie and Homer, all ironing. Krusty swipes two armfulls.]
- Krusty: So, we're taking 'em!
- [Homer tosses a single chocolate BB into his mouth.]
- Homer: Mmm ... bite-sized!
- [Mr. Burns sits with his mouth gaping open like a baby bird as Smithers drops a few down into his boss' throat, one by one.]
- Smithers: Down the hatch, sir.
- [Maggie successfully juggles six of them and Santa's Little Helper steals a few of them out of the air.]
- Bart: No, Maggie, no!
- [In a panoramic view, all of the invaders are pigging out on Bart's stash. Krusty lets out an evil laugh, Lisa tosses herself a snack, Homer gurgles lustfully at the huge, brown, tasty pile he's pouring in front of himself, and Otto taps the contents of a bag into his palm.]
- Otto: Groovy munchies, man!
- [Just then, Bart wakes up screaming]
- Bart: Aaah! Phew.
- [We see some Butterfinger BB's dots, haching like an egg. The dots form into Butterfinger BB's. There is a upside-down titled triangle with "NEW" in the same font as "NEW" as in Butterfinger Ice Cream Nuggets.]
- Announcer: Bags of bunch of crispity, crunchity, peanut buttery Butterfinger BB's. They're new!
- Bart: Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger BB's. Aaah!
- [Bart has a drawer of Butterfinger BB's, but rather than sitting in a desk, the drawer is propped up sideways against his bed. he reaches into the pile, and a load of them topples out. A Krusty doll that was in the pile lands in Bart's lap.]