|| Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk
- German owners are attempting rapport with plant employees
- Horst: Guten morgen. I am Horst. The new owners have elected me to speak with you because I am the most non-threatening. Perhaps I remind you of the lovable Sergeant Schultz on Hogan's Heroes.
- Plant employees mutter amongst themselves in agreement
- Horst: First, we need to deal with substance abuse. Are there any alcoholics here?
- Man #1: Me.
- Man #2: Me too. In fact, I am drunk at this moment.
- Horst: Very well. You will be on convalescent leave for six weeks at a detoxification center in Hawaii, and will then return with back pay.
- Homer: (talking to himself) D'oh! Lucky drunks!
- Radioactive waste drips into a bucket
- Horst: We would like to have a talk with your safety inspector.
- Homer: Sock it to him, Horst!
- Homer lacks the situational awareness to see that he wears a nameplate that says "Homer Simpson, Safety Inspector"
- Carl: Hey, Homer, are you not the safety inspector?
- Homer: D'oh!
- Moe: (Answering a prank call from Bart) Moe's Tavern. Moe speaking.
- Bart: Uh, yes. I'm looking for a Mrs. O'Problem, first name Bea.
- Moe: Uh, yeah. Just a minute. I'll check. Uh, Bea O'Problem? Bea O'Problem! Come on, guys. Do I have a B.O. Problem here?
- Barney: You sure do! (laughter)
- Horst: We understand Homer, after all we are from the land of chocolate.
- Moe: Hey, would you sing that old song you used to sing for me??
- Bart: Moe, for you anything.
- Bart: Hey Mr. Burns, did you get that letter I sent you?
- Montgomery Burns: Letter? I don't recall any letter?
- Bart: That's because I forgot to stamp it!
- Bart stomps on Mr. Burns's foot.
- Last lines of episode. Mr. Burns has reclaimed ownership of the SNPP, but still has yet to clean up toys from his office, which the Germans had converted into a nursery. He brandishes a letter opener.
- Montgomery Burns: Rehire that chap who sassed me in the bar.
- Waylon Smithers: Homer Simpson, but why?
- Montgomery Burns: Simpson, eh? As for him, many years will pass, where he will remain unaware the Sword of Damocles is dangling just above his head and when he least expects it...
- Mr. Burns uses letter opener to stab a toy pig, which squeals.
- Simpson residence. Homer is on the phone while entire family listens in
- Homer: WOO HOO! I got my job back!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.