|First Appearance||Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish|
Burns' Limo is a luxurious limousine used by Mr. Burns and Waylon Smithers. It has many different features inside, including a retractable wind deflector hidden behind the front seats, a foam hand, a TV, some snack holders and even a phone built-in.
Behind the LaughterEdit
- Burns' Limo takes large inspiration from the Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn, among other Rolls-Royce cars such as the Silver Wraith and Phantom IV.
- Episode – "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- Episode – "Mother Simpson"
- Episode – "Homer the Smithers"
- Episode – "King of the Hill"
- Episode – "The Mansion Family"
- Episode – "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|Pink Sedan • Orange Station Wagon • Shorts Car • The Homer • Canyonero • School Bus • Blue Station Wagon • Geo Metro • Honor Roller • Lil' Bandit • Troy's DeLorean • Elec-Taurus • Duff Truck • Surveillance Van • Curator • Burns' Limo • Dr. Frink's Hover Car • Springfield Monorail • Pontiac Firebird • Homer's RV • WWII Jeep • Willie's Tractor • Book Burning Mobile • Gremlin • Stutz Bearcat • Plow King • Mr. Plow|