Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Burns' Limo is a luxurious limousine used by Mr. Burns and Waylon Smithers. It has many different features inside, including a retractable wind deflector hidden behind the front seats, a foam hand, a TV, some snack holders and even a phone built-in.
Behind the LaughterEdit
- Burns' Limo takes large inspiration from the Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn, among other Rolls-Royce cars such as the Silver Wraith and Phantom IV.
- Episode – "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- Episode – "Mother Simpson"
- Episode – "Homer the Smithers"
- Episode – "King of the Hill"
- Episode – "The Mansion Family"
- Episode – "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love"
- Video game – The Simpsons Road Rage
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
|Pink Sedan • Orange Station Wagon • Shorts Car • The Homer • Canyonero • School Bus • Blue Station Wagon • Geo Metro • Honor Roller • Lil' Bandit • Troy's DeLorean • Elec-Taurus • Duff Truck • Surveillance Van • Curator • Burns' Limo • Dr. Frink's Hover Car • Springfield Monorail • Pontiac Firebird • Homer's RV • WWII Jeep • Willy's Tractor • Book Burning Mobile • AMC Gremlin • Stutz Bearcat • Plow King • Mr. Plow • Pontiac GTO • Krusty Burger Truck • Springfield Pool Mobile • Duff Party Bus • Frinkosonic MHV • Gone Fission • No Gland Car • Blood Zoni|