|First Appearance||"Blame It on Lisa"|
Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil, is the largest country in South America and the only Portuguese-speaking country in South America. It is the world's fifth largest country both by geographical area and population.
Homer had also said that he wouldn't mind going back to Brazil but he had heard that the monkey problem had got a lot worse. 
Ronaldo, a Brazilian soccer player, once comes to Springfield to point out that Lisa is flopping all the day while playing soccer what made Homer as a referee to give her a yellow card and then a red card. Ronaldo also teaches the Simpson family how to play soccer. 
There is ethanol fuel in Brazil. They have Fords there.
- Episode – "Lard of the Dance" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Blame It on Lisa"
- Episode – "The Regina Monologues" (mentioned)
- Episode – "The Wife Aquatic" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Marge Gamer" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Boy Meets Curl" (mentioned)
- Episode – "You Don't Have to Live Like a Referee"