|D'oh!||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.|
- For the police sniffer dog, see: Bobo
Burns offers Homer a lot of money in return for the bear but Homer declines as Maggie loves it too much. Maggie eventually gives it to Burns.
It was still seen with Mr. Burns and was apparently fixed up, and Mr. Smithers supplied him to Mr. Burns after the latter ended up injured from a fight between Homer and Smithers.
In 1,000,000 AD, some apes discover Bobo and Mr. Burns (now a cyborg) grabbed him. He says, "Bobo, I know I say this every century, but I'll never leave you behind again," implying that the same thing happens every century.
- Bobo means fool in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Episode – "Rosebud"
- Episode – "Burns' Heir"
- Episode – "Homer the Smithers"
- Episode – "Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part One)" (mentioned)
- Episode – "Double, Double, Boy in Trouble" (Seen in a picture)
- Episode – "Mathlete's Feat" (couch gag)