|Relatives||Other Multi Eyed Fish|
|First Appearance||"Homer's Odyssey"|
Blinky the Three-Eyed Fish (or simply Blinky) is a three-eyed orange fish species, found in the ponds and lakes outside the nuclear power plant. The Springfield Nuclear Power Plant caused the mutations.The Blinky species is seen quite often in natural bodies of water in Springfield, and is a product of the nuclear waste of Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Blinky is caught by Bart at the Old Fishin' Hole and a picture of it is snapped by Dave Shutton and put in The Springfield Shopper. At the same time Mr. Burns was running for governor, and Blinky became a major topic in his election. He defended Blinky saying he was the next step in the evolutionary ladder and not a horrible mutant. As a publicity stunt Mr. Burns has dinner at The Simpsons home, and Marge unexpectedly serves the Blinky that Bart had caught earlier. He ends up spitting it out because of its horrible taste and losing the election to Mary Bailey all because of Blinky. Multiple three eyed fish were blinded by drinking the water in their river after Homer and several rednecks (including Cletus Spuckler) dumped Moonshine into the river to avoid being arrested by the police.
Blinky is the Springfield Curling team's mascot.
- Cow-Headed Fish
- Frink-Headed Fish
- 6-Eyed Fish
- 8-Eyed Fish
- 3-Eyed Whale
- 3-Eyed, Orange Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Green Blinky
- 3-Eyed Mutant-Movie
- 3-Eyed Crow, appers sometimes in Opening Sequence from Season 20 and up.
- Three-Clawed Lobster
- Three-Eyed Lobster
A member of his "species" has been seen in Three-Eyed Lobster
- Episode – "Homer's Odyssey" Different color)
- Episode – "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish"
- Episode – "Lisa's Wedding"
- Episode – "There's Something About Marrying" Similar creature
- Episode – "Rednecks and Broomsticks"
- Episode – "The Fool Monty" Couch Gag
- Episode – "Lisa Goes Gaga" Billboard
- Episode – "To Cur, with Love"
- Episode – "The Saga of Carl" Couch Gag
- Video game – The Simpsons Arcade Game
- Video game – Bart vs. the World
- Video game – Bart's Nightmare
- Video game – Virtual Bart
- Video game – The Simpsons Game
- Video game – The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- Video game – The Simpsons: Tapped Out
- Recently in Argentina, a three-eyed fish ended up being fished from a resovoir near a nuclear power plant, similar to Blinky.
- In the Futurama episode T.: The Terrestrial he can be seen in Jrrr's fish tank.
Bart vs. the WorldEdit
Blinky appears as an enemy in the Glacier level. He follows the ice flow Bart is riding on, and after a few seconds jumps out of the water to try and hit him. He also appears as one of the characters on the cards in the Concentration minigame. Blinky is pink rather than orange-yellow, possibly due to graphical limitations.
The Simpsons Hit & RunEdit
Blinky appears in Level 3, Mission 8. Lisa has to collect several 3-Eyed Fish for the Sea Captain.
The Simpsons Arcade GameEdit
Blinky also appears in The Simpsons Arcade Game and can be picked up and thrown at an enemy.