Becky's Mother is a woman, who is seen with Becky.
Becky's mother is first seen taking Becky to Springfield General Hospital for a vaccination for the made up, "Housecat Virus" and is forced to pull her daughter out of the way so she wouldn't get run over by Mr. Burns, when he rushes to the front of the line in his car. She has made a handful of other minor appearances since then.
It can be assumed that she is Becky's mother, due to the fact that most of the parents were there with their children to get vaccination shots and by the fact that she was holding Becky's hand when pulling her out of the path of Burns' car. She also bears a resemblance to Becky.
- She resembles Becky from the episode "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge". Quite coincidentally, Becky shares the same name as her daughter.
- Episode – "The Fool Monty" (Outside Springfield General Hospital, waiting in line with her daughter to get a vaccination)
- Episode – "The Ten-Per-Cent Solution" (Leaving Krusty's show and later opening a door, and looking out of one of the rooms in a corridor)
- Episode – "At Long Last Leave" (Among the crowd cheering and bidding the Simpsons a farewell on the street)
- Episode – "Exit Through the Kwik-E-Mart" (In Swapper Jack's, among those at the graffiti art gallery in Bart's dream and at the real exhibit)
- Episode – "Lisa Goes Gaga" (As part of the flash mob outside Lisa's window and at Lady Gaga's show)