|Bart the Mother||
- Bart: Won't you get in trouble if your Mom sees you doing that?
- Nelson: Eh, my Mom's got bigger problems. She doesn't give a crap what I do.
- Bart: Wow, you are so lucky.
- Nelson: Come on, let's lock and load. You're not going out without a scarf, are you?
- Bart: Nah, I don't need one.
- Nelson: Hmm. It's your health.
- Marge: That was no accident. Shame on you, Nelson!
- Nelson: Cram it, ma'am!
- Nelson: Hot food is tempting, but I can't say no to a weapon.
- Bart: Cats like me.
- Homer: I see a horn.
- Bart: Not the face!
- Homer: Mail call! Gather 'round, everyone! All right, one for resident.
- Marge: That's me!
- Homer: Well, that's it.
- Bart: One stinkin' letter? Why'd you make us gather 'round like that?
- Homer: I needed my power fix.
- Marge (to Bart) You stay away from Nelson Muntz.
- Bart: But Mom!
- Marge: Nelson's a troubled, lonely, sad little boy. He needs to be isolated from everyone.
- Bart: But Mom!
- Marge: Yes?
- Bart: That's all I got.
- Nelson: (mocking Bart) Whoa, look at me, I'm Bart Simpson! I'm scared to use a gun! I wanna marry Milhouse! I walk around like this, La, la, la, la, la la...
- Homer: Milhouse!!
- Milhouse: What?!
- Homer: Tell Bart to come home!!
- Milhouse: I think he's at Nelson's!!
- Homer: Who's Nelson?!
- Marge: Bart! Did you kill that poor bird?
- Bart: I didn't mean to, Mom. The gun pulled to the left.
- Marge: You disobeyed me, snuck over here, and murdered a helpless animal?
- Bart: I know, I really screwed up. I deserve to be punished.
- Marge: What's the point, Bart? I punish, and I punish, and I punish, but it never sinks in. So you know what? Do what you want. You wanna play with little hoodlums, fine. Have fun killing things.
- Troy McClure: Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such nature films as "Earwigs, Ew!" and "Man Versus Nature: The Road to Victory."
- Billy: (about the baby birds) They look awfully hungry, Mr. McClure.
- Troy McClure: They sure are, Billy. In nature, their mother would regurgitate food for them to eat.
- Billy: That's gross!
- Troy McClure: (laughs) It sure is, Billy. It sure is.
- Homer: Man, it feels good to get out of that car. Ooh, go-karts!