- [Simpson family goes home while Bart falls asleep in the backseat. Impressed by the Lance Murdock show, Bart imagines himself jumping over a pool full of dangerous creatures.]
- Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, the 10-year old with an attitude! When he is not in class he is risking his ass; Bart Simpson!
- [Bart jumps over pool. Audience cheers]
- Audience: [in unison] BART! BART! BART!...
- [Dream fades to reality in Simpsons car]
- Homer: ...Bart? We're home now.
- [Bart wakes up]
- Bart: Dad, I want to be a daredevil.
- Homer: [laughing dismissively to himself] Kids say the dumbest things.
- [Homer is jumping the gorge on Bart's skateboard]
- Homer: I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna make it! This is the greatest thrill of my life! I'm king of the world! Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! I -- [screams and grunts as he falls down the gorge]
- [Homer is in the hospital next to Lance Murdock]
- Homer: You think you got guts? Try raising my kids.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.