- Bart: Dad, why are we doing this?
- Homer: You've always afraid of falling on your head ever since you were a little baby. I'm trying to help you overcome that fear.
- Bart: You want me to jump because I've always been ... jumpy?
- Bart jumps...
- Homer: (laughs) That's a good one son. Always been jumpy! [laughs some more]
- ...Bart lands on his butt because Homer was laughing too hard.
- Homer: Come on Bart, leaped like you've never leaped before. What's the past tense of leap? Leaped, lapped...
- Homer walks out, Bart jumps and falls again
- Homer: (after Bart falls the first time) You call that a leap?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.