|Bart Gets a "Z"||
- The Answer commercial
- My life was over.
- I'd lost my job, my husband left me.
- I had to sleep in a kangaroo's pouch.
- And then I found...
- The Answer.
- SECRET DON'T VISIT OUR WEBSITE
- The Answer was discovered by the philosophers of ancient Greece,
- who hid it under a rock
- where it was discovered by the knights of King Arthur,
- who placed it in a bottle and set it in the ocean,
- where it was found by Pat Sajak.
- These great men knew The Answer.
- The Answer is the secret to achieving your heart's desire.
- Learn The Answer, and change your life.
- Available wherever dubious,
- quasi-scientific self-help books are sold.
- (Bart visits Mrs Krabappel)
- Bart: Well, Mrs. K, I have just the book, slash, DVD for you:
- The Answer.
- "This book uses the ancient power of wanting."
- Bart: Hey. Just because we don't understand electricity, doesn't mean we can't enjoy its benefits.
- Mrs. Krabappel: (in front of the class) You're children. Why do you all need cell phones?
- Milhouse: Safety.
- Nelson: Emergencies.
- Kearney: Safety.
- Jimbo: Educational.
- Bart: (watching Mrs. Krabappel in her drunken rampage) Uh oh. Do you think we went too far?
- Nelson: Nah. Booze only makes you do things you already wanted to do.
- Mrs. Krabappel: (rolling on a giant globe) I'm queen of the world!
- Bart: You know, my dad's more fun when he's had a few beers. Maybe Ms. Krabappel would be more fun if we "Irish up" her coffee.
- Homer: OK, so there's a big football game on tonight so we can get this over real quick. Show me some of Bart's artwork, give me a little false hope and (hands Zachary some cash and puts it in his vest) here's a little something to help with his grades. I'm not asking for aids, just in completes.
- Zachary: Mr. Simpson, I don't need your money! (hands the money back to Homer) Bart can definitely be a challenge but I like challenges! (choking on laughter) and he's got a wild sense of humor, look at this picture he drew. (holds a picture of Homer strangling Bart).
- Homer: It will be his last birthday if he keeps drawing pictures like this.
- (prepares his fists)
- Zachary: What?
- Homer: I said are there any areas that we his parents can improve upon?
- Zachary: Yes. Just one: Relax. You're clearly a caring father.
- Homer: (quietly sobs) You're the first teacher that ever got me!
- Zachary: (approaches Homer and comforts him as Homer sobs louder) Let it out. Let it out. (Homer continues to sob louder and louder). Keep it in. Keep it in.